Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Music Class/Concert Date




MARK YOUR CALENDARS!



Music classes happen every Monday for students at Sauvie Island. I definitely look forward to spending my Mondays with your students! We have been working with different songs and activities on further developing our musical skills.

I work with all students on developing and using a beautiful singing voice and learning how to play instruments. Reading and writing music are very important as well. This last one seems to be a newer skill for the students and I look forward to their growth this year!

Kindergarten students have been learning the different voices they have. Ask them to demonstrate what their 4 voices are!

It occurred to me this week that we only have 7 classes before we perform for our concert!!! This is both exciting and terrifying for me. We do have our concert date:

THURSDAY JANUARY 7th 6:30pm

We have some cool things up our sleeves for the concert! Put it on your calendar and plan on joining us for an evening of musical fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment